1021: General Provisions:
Every employer as defined in Rule 1002 (1) shall register his business with the Regional Labor Office or authorized representative having jurisdiction thereof to form part of a databank of all covered establishments.
1022: Registrable Unit:
The establishment regardless of size of economic activity, whether small, medium or large scale in one single location, shall be one registrable unit.
1023: Period of Registration:
(1) Existing establishments shall be registered within sixty (60) days after the effectivity of this Standards.
(2) New establishments shall register within thirty (30) days before operation.
(1) Registration shall be made in form DOLE-BWC-IP-3 in three copies and to be submitted to the Regional Labor Office or authorized representatives.
(2) Registration shall be free of charge and valid for the lifetime of the establishment except when any of the following conditions exists, in which case, re-registration as if it were a new establishment is required:
a. change in business name,
b. change in location,
c. change in ownership, or
d. re-opening after previous closing.
(3) Registration shall include a layout plan of the place of work floor by floor, in a scale of 1:100 meters white or blue print showing all the physical features of the workplace including storage, exits, aisles, machinery, clinic, emergency devices and location.
(4) The registration form may be reprinted or reproduced and the back page may be used for other information.